Types of requests
Coles Community Bay Tickets Program
This program provides a range of community groups and organisations tickets to our AFL & SSN matches.
Collingwood Training Visits
Collingwood hosts special training visits for disadvantaged people at AFL, Netball and AFLW training sessions.
Visitors are hosted by a Collingwood staff member and can have the opportunity meet players for autographs and photos.
Team Signed Apparel
Collingwood is pleased to make a limited number of team signed apparel for purchase, these are available to not-for-profit community organisations to help with fundraising purposes.
The club has items from the AFL, AFLW and SSN teams.
Collingwood is pleased to loan club flags and Premiership Cups for funerals of Collingwood members and supporters, however, we do ask for a $100 donation to the CFC Foundation which helps us continue to help those in need.
Premiership Cup Program
Collingwood is pleased to provide members and supporters with the opportunity to hire a Premiership Cup for special events and celebrations, however we do ask for a $100 donation to the CFC Foundation which helps us continue to help those that need it.
Collingwood receives many requests for birthday messages, cards and letters.
Milestone birthday (e.g. 100th, 21st, 50th) requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For any member birthday requests please contact our membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests that are not submitted on the donation request form or are incomplete will not be considered.
- The club does not accept any items to be signed under any circumstances. Items sent to the club for this purpose will be sent back unsigned and the Collingwood Football Club takes no responsibility of lost or damaged items.
We encourage all members and supporters to attend training sessions (advertised on the Collingwood website) as players may sign autographs at their discretion before and after.
- Requests must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the event; however we recommend getting your request in as early as possible.
- The club does not provide monetary donations or sponsorship.
- Please keep in mind that not all requests are able to be fulfilled.